Borneo Passages, established since 1999, provides Professional Destination Management – an in-depth Support Centre and Travel services for:
Group Travel Specialists / FIT Travel , Tours and Travel Services
- Groups Travel Specialist ranging from Students to Special Interest Groups and other groups such as special needs – Visual Impaired Group.
- Extra-ordinary Excursions and Special Interest Tours such as Wildlfe and Natural History, Photography, Walking, Birdwatching , Culinary and Cultural Heritage and Charity Challenges.
- Pre and Post Meeting, Conference Tours and Spouse Programmes.
Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Exhibition Services
- Accommodation and Registration Management Services.
- Meeting and Exhibition Arrangement onsite and offsite.
Event Management Services, Adventure and Sports Programmes
- Theme Events for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinners and Special
- Functions – Onsite and Offsite .
- Adventure and Sports Programmes.
- Corporate Training and Team Building Programmes.
- Incentive Services and Corporate Social Responsibility ( CSR ) Programmes
Development of Creative Incentive Programmes and Support Campaign Services.
Development of CSR programme, designed to fit the client’s objectives.
Borneo Passages operates in the State of Sabah and Sarawak, the Capital City of Kuala Lumpur and the rest of Malaysia, affiliated associates in Brunei Darussalam and Kalimantan.
Borneo Passages inspires to be the best boutique Destination Management and Travel Company in Malaysia and Borneo.
We inspire to present the destination to its clientele in the best possible light ensuring excellent delivery of services, thus, achieving the highest clientele satisfaction. At the same time, we inspire to incorporate our Responsible Travel Policy which includes promoting sustainability of its people and culture by giving back to the local communities , minimizing our impact on the environment and conservation thus fulfilling our social responsibility.
We believe that a Travel ‘Delivery’ must surpass its ‘Promise.’
The strength of Borneo Passages lies in the ability of its executives and experienced staff who have the ability to interpret the client’s needs and deliver the programme from the beginning to the end for the client’s satisfaction.
The late Ms. Madeline I. Regis was the founder of Borneo Passages. She shaped and molded the company to excel and to successfully become what it is today. Madeline had over 34 years of experience in the travel and hospitality industry. Prior to opening Borneo Passages and serving as a Director in a Travel Company for three years, she has worked in internationally renowned 5-star hotels such as The Regent Kuala Lumpur, Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort, and Le Meridien President Bangkok.
Mr. Charlie Chan, General Manager and a licensed Tour Guide, brings with him over 26 years of experience in the Tour and Travel industry. He has ten years experience in a Sales and Operations Managerial capacity, having handled incentive, conferences, teambuilding programmes ranging from 30 to over 1000 delegates.
Ms. Jenny Daniel – Senior Tour Executive & Ms. Sharon Sivilin – Senior Tour Executive, bring with them over 30 years in the Tour and Travel Industry. They assist with the planning and execution of programmes.